PermaPuheet Volume 4
PermaPuheet / PermaTalks are back! The amazing fourth season of this permaculture-themed online lecture & discussion series has started in January and is ongoing as we speak.
Read more about the lectures and talks below.
- Sessions are on Thursdays, at 18.30 o'clock (EET/Finland) (exception: Brenna Quinlan 11.00 o'clock), starting on the 18th of January 2024.
- The sessions will start with a lecture on the topic, usually between 30 to 45 minutes. A few sessions are more podcast-style.
- Most of the lectures will have a Q&A, where participants can ask the teacher questions.
- After the Q&A there can be an open space for discussing about and deepening the topic among the participants.
- The sessions will also be recorded so you can watch them later, too. The recordings will be available around one week after each session. So do sign up even after the series has started - you get all the lecture recordings no matter when you sign up!
Please join us to listen, learn and discuss!
All times below are in East-European-Time (EET). For Central-European-Time (CET) you have to subtract 1 hour.
Accessing permaculture - positives, challenges and suggestions for a more inclusive permaculture.
Podcast style interview with Australian Permaculture Designer Brenna Quinlan.
ATTENTION: This is a live interview. Between Australia and Finland are 6 hours time difference. The interview will start at 11:00 EET.
Introduction to the Finnish Nature Conservation Society by Sami Säynevirta. His colleague Francisco Sanchez will talk about large carnivores and the importance of them in ecosystems.